The Interested Parties Information Code (IPI) is an identifying number assigned in the CISAC database to each Interested Party in musical rights management.
In October 2001, the IPI database replaced the CAE database.
IPI numbers are attached to ISWC numbers, to allow CISAC to attach information such as author, composer, and arranger to ISWC registered works. IPI numbers can also be used at the websites of other work registration organizations, such as BMI to locate works in their databases.
- Website of the registration authority
- Interested Parties Information at Wikipedia
- Confédération Internationale des Sociétés d'Auteurs et Compositeurs at Wikipedia
- ISNI, a draft ISO standard for uniquely identifying the public identities of contributors to media content and making a bridge between proprietary identifiers such as IPI
- List of work databases, many of which contain IPIs